The Wunder PEQ2R is the 19″ rack mount version of the PEQ2. It has a conductive plastic logarithmic taper output level potentiometer, which acts as an output fader, a 48V phantom power switch and a quarter inch instrument input jack. We’ve taken the PEQ1R and enhanced it to make it even better!
- NEW Beefy Output Stage added to tail end before Output Transformer
- Improved Gain switches with over 3x the gold contact area per switch position
- Improved EQ switches with over 3x the gold contact area per switch position
- Light Pipe Pushbuttons like on the Wunderbar instead of Pushbutton or small C&K toggle switches
- Discrete Active HP Filter
- LED metering with Green signal indicator and Red clip light
- 1/4″ instrument input is selectable from Active or Classic Input on PEQ2R
- Gain knob now has one extra counter clockwise position to achieve -6db less gain (-24dB instead of -18dB like on old units)
- Totally redesigned Enclosure with thicker gauge metal and tack welded with better RF protection
- Thicker faceplate on PEQ2R
- 1% Metal Film resistors for lower noise floor and better matching from channel to channel.
- Sturdier amp compensation or RF rejection capacitors
- New PCB with revised and optimized component layout with beefier traces.
- RF filtering
- Upgraded “NIC” transformers