35647 kr incl VAT
Fully analog audio compressor with digital controls and 5”
touchscreen, specifically designed to answer the requirements of
Bettermaker® Mastering Compressor is for those who seek mastering grade compression with the convenience of fast and precise recall and automation.
Mastering Compressor offers 100% analog signal path, high class VCA compression with, 3 different compression modes, sidechain with HPF, parametric and LPF section with hardware insert and preview function, Stereo/Dual mono/MS operation, adjustable THD saturation and more..
All this with mastering grade sound and patented recall with a speed of a native plugin.
– advanced analog VCA compressor with PEAK or RMS detection and switchable forward/backward feed
– all parameters are digitally controlled via front panel and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
– stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with with focus and sidechain preview function
– our famous BM, SG and DX modes
– adjustable 15 – 30 Hz high pass filter at the compressor input
– dry/wet MIX control for parallel compression
– HPF, LPF and fully configurable parametric filter in sidechain with option of hardware insert
– adjustable drive (for odd/even clipper) and THD function for harmonically rich sound
– Range Setting – limit the maximum amount of gain reduction!
– on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels
– 100% analog audio signal path
– total recall and A/B comparison
– five inch capacitive touchscreen with backlight
– USB connectivity with MAC/PC
The sound of the Compressor is of course based on the quality of its analog audio path. But all the control and user interactions are performed in the digital domain. This allows us to incorporate options and possibilities not found in any standard analog compressors:
– Save and recall presets from on-board memory (400 slots available)
– Instant reset of all parameters
– Rapid, precise and repeatable adjustments
– Precisely linked stereo operation with the ease of a single control
– DAW automation and recall of all available parameters
The digital section of the Mastering Compressor is based around high speed, 32-bit micro-controller, with dedicated firmware programmed into its memory (with the possibility of updating the firmware via USB connection). It’s responsible for controlling the VCA, the user interface, presets management, audio measurement, USB connectivity and other Mastering Compressor functions.
The use of separate ground planes for analog and digital section results in perfect noise isolation between these two worlds. High quality switching power supply, designed by Bettermaker, was used to provide low hoise, hum free power to all analog and digital components.
Front panel and LCD touchscreen
The front panel of the Mastering Compressor is build around big LCD touchscreen, that allows you to control almost all functions available in the device. Apart from that, you can also monitor input/output levels, amount of gain reduction applied by the compressor or store and recall presets using on-screen QWERTY keyboard.
There are no reviews yet.