There’s no task too big or too small for the Orion Studio Synergy Core. Record high-impedance instruments, such as the electric guitar, through four Hi-Z inputs and reamp DI tracks through the special purpose ReAmp outputs. Take advantage of all 16 line outputs (on DB25 connectors). Handle digital audio via S/PDIF and ADAT. Freely route all incoming and outgoing audio from an intuitive software Routing Matrix. Then hear the result from two pairs of headphones or studio monitors – simultaneously, if you need to.
With an array of 12 audiophile-grade DACs, capable of up to 192kHz sample rates and 130dB dynamic range conversion* each, Orion Studio Synergy Core is an AD/DA powerhouse! Capture your voice, instruments or mixing desk outputs exactly as they sound, with immaculate precision that’s as flawless as it’s unforgiving.
* Measured at the monitor outputs.
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of expertise in its audio interfaces. Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm helps deliver the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios. Furthermore, with the Word Clock outputs, you can distribute this highly stable clock signal across the rest of your digital gear to have everything running in smooth sync!
- 14 x 24 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- 12 Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 75dB of gain on combo XLR jacks for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Direct-In inputs, and four of them are Hi-Z compatible. All preamps are fully DC-coupled;
- Two analog inserts (applied to preamp 1 and 2) to connect analog gear without the need to do additional routing in the DAW or in the control panel;
- 16 DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector allowing control of modular synthesizers;
- Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal;
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- Two stereo headphone outputs;
- Two monitor outputs that can work both in parallel or in A/B mode.
Clocking & Conversion:
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
Real-Time Effects Processing:
- Collection of 50 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rarely emulated compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- 6×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Up to 128 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 32 individual virtual racks.
- Advanced digital Routing Matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
- 4 mixers with 32 channels each for creating individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Direct-In function allowing you to bypass the preamp architecture and record directly through the converter;
- Fully DC-coupled I/O to control and receive CV from modular synths;
- Easily accessible talkback with built-in microphone;
- Front panel with volume knob with selectable sources and functional buttons;
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Orion Studio Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Inline External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable