Analog & Digital Connectivity
- 14 x 20 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- Four Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
- 4 DC-coupled analog output channels over TRS;
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;• Digitally expandable I/O over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- Two word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio;
- Four independent headphone outputs;
- Stereo monitor outputs over TRS;
- A hybrid control panel combining the best of both worlds – a flexible routing patch-bay together with a simplified control panel – both accessable depending on your preferences;
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Easily accessible front panel with independent monitor volume knob and buttons for easy access to essential device settings and functionalities.
Onboard Real-Time Effects
- Collection of 37 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Up to 80 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 16 individual virtual racks.
- Discrete 4 Pro Synergy Core
- Power supply adapter
- USB type A to B cable
- Getting Started leaflet
*Note: Thunderbolt 3 cable is not included
There are no reviews yet.