1038 kr incl VAT
Passive Stereo Level Control
The ATTY (rhymes with “Patty”) is a no-compromise totally transparent passive two-channel line-level attenuator. ATTY’s attractive price point and tiny footprint (4-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 3”) makes it a highly versatile and convenient solution for many applications. Suitable for use in any world-class recording facility, it can also serve as a cost-effective solution to more than a few problems faced by project studio owners, and is an invaluable addition to just about any live or remote broadcast rig.
ATTY’s interface is simplicity personified. Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, it has two Neutrik XLR/balanced 1/4” combo jacks and two balanced XLR outputs that deliver noise-free operation. A single convenient knob controls both output channels, and a Mute button lets you easily silence your source without having to change a dialed-in level.
ATTY’s passive design allows it to be used in a plethora of applications, the most common being control of any line-level output device…but wait – there’s more! Say you’re recording kick drum and snare with an API 3124. The input gain is set at the sweet spot…but, due to the API’s hot output, you need a touch of attenuation to protect your converters from clipping, and you don’t want to change sound quality by using its pads or record with compression. ATTY is the answer. Another useful application is wiring an ATTY in line with a stereo tube preamp (such as the A-Designs MP-2A) and exploring different in/out level combinations without overloading other gear. It’s also a handy device for maintaining level control of powered monitors that have a separate volume control on each speaker. Once you calibrate your monitors to equal levels, you need never touch them again.
If you find yourself in situations where more than two inputs and outputs require level control, be sure to check out ATTY’s rack mountable big brother, the six-channel ATTY2’D. Add an ATTY or two to your live or studio setup today. You won’t believe how much bang you get for your buck.
ATTY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
• 100% passive line attenuator.
• Does not color or negatively affect sound quality.
• Convenient, one-knob stereo level control.
• Transparent, noise-free level control for any line-level source.
• Desktop powered monitor control.
• Super handy Mute/Panic button prevents speaker-damaging thumps or feedback.
• Prevent digital overs caused by high-output preamps.
• Control output levels while maintaining high-gain input signal.
• Compact size fits easily in small spaces.
• Two balanced Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks.
• Two balanced XLR outputs.
• Rugged metal casing.
• Dimensions (W/H/D): 4-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 3”.
• Weight: 0.7 lb.
There are no reviews yet.